Let me introduce myself πŸ™‹‍♀️

Hello everyone. At the beginning it would be appropriate to tell you who I am and what I am doing here. So... My name is Klaudia. Writing a blog has always been my dream. In the past I had a lot of them, unfortunately the regularity of adding posts was not my strong point. But this time I will do my best to make it different.

I would like this blog to be a kind of diary, but also a reflection of myself, i.e. who I am, what I like and what I am interested in. I am quite a young person because I am under 22 years old. I have experienced quite a lot, but I also know that there is still a lot ahead of me. 

That's me!


Spain is my biggest love. I've been studying Spanish for 4 years and I fall in love with it every day. This language sounds so beautiful. When it comes to learning sometimes it causes me many difficulties, but it is always worth my effort! This huge love for Spain has made me a student of Spanish philology. I attend classes in PoznaΕ„, at Adam Mickiewicz University.

I am interested in fashion in all its forms, I try to be up to date with trends and catwalks, I browse the internet every day and read some interesting facts about the models' lifestyle. Maybe in the future my work will be connected with the fashion world, I would love to.


I like listening to music (especially Spanish), I can't imagine a day without it. In the past I didn't like listening to Spanish songs, I hated it, now my playlist mostly consists of Spanish rhythms. I have many favorite artists and bands, but maybe I will do a separate post about it. I also enjoy reading books, mostly on my shelf I have the psychological ones, but there are also another that let me move to another reality. However, the greatest joy for me is spending time with my loved ones and friends. I am very close with them, they always help me in every situation and I can't imagine my life without them!


As the last thing I would like to mention traveling, it is also one of the many things that gives me pleasure, after each of them I have a head full of thoughts and they always teache me something new about a given place, people or culture of a foreign country. I have already been to Lithuania, England, the Czech Republic and Spain, and I hope that next year I will be able to continue exploring new parts of the world, with what I will definitely share with you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#stayathome 🏑

Living with cats 🐱

45 RPM! 🎸