Fear of death πŸ’€

Have you ever wondered what your death will look like or what awaits you when it happens? Does exist an afterlife? Is there another world somewhere? Ordinary people don't think about it in their daily routine, but there are also those who can't stop doing it. For this reason, arose the concept of thanatophobia, which is used as a name of the fear of death. 


As I've already mentioned, many of us don't think about when our existence on earth will end. However people with thanatophobia do it and because of thinking about it excessively, they introduce anxiety into their lives. None of us likes to live in constant worry and fear of various things, situations and even more so of something unknown. So imagine what people with this disease experience (I think we can call it some kind of defect), often and maybe every day thinking about how they will die and when it will happen. It must be very bothersome for them and I guess that most of them feel powerless at these moments. Due to the appearance of such a disease in people and increasing awareness among the community that it exists, many doctors encourage such people to seek for help.

As for me, sometimes I have that moments when I think how it will be when I die, whether there is another world other than the one in which we live. And it's scary and at the same time fills me with some kind of calmness. I think that most of believers (like me) don't have a problem with that because they know that after death there is something else, even better than what we have here and now. What do you guys think? 

Comments

  1. I also belive there is something else. I think I'll turn into a sloth after I die.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#stayathome 🏑

Living with cats 🐱

45 RPM! 🎸