Are u afraid?

I don't know about u, but I'm really scared and I'm afraid that all this will last longer than a month or two. I'm not ready for it mentally yet, to be sitting all days at home, the more that the government over time introduces more and more restrictions on leaving the house. The only thing that comforts me is that I can spend more time with my parents now. On the other hand, I can't visit, or rather I try to avoid contact with my grandmothers, because I know that even unknowingly I could infect them. It's a very hard time, but fortunately we have phones, so at least in this way I can talk with them. 

Generally speaking, I'm afraid and I know that it's not just me but most of us. I'm afraid that it will last a long time. Each of us had so many plans, in my case it was a trip to Spain, but in the meantime there could be another ones (as I mentioned, I love travelling). Now everything is so uncertain, it's not known when will come the end of this, when the virus will disappear, when it will be possible to leave the country and whether it will be possible to travel at all. This situation makes me really depressed, because travels has always given me this strength and energy, so much motivation and joy. This time I can only dream about leaving...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#stayathome 🏑

Living with cats 🐱

45 RPM! 🎸