45 RPM! ๐ŸŽธ

Hello everyone! How's going your quarantine days? I hope that you're good, that you try to be positive and use this "free" time in an entertaining way. Why free in quotation marks? Because as you know, we don't have much free time. Since we have online classes I feel like the professors give us even more homework to do than normal. But what can we do... Nothing. Such a student life. 

However, from all this learning stuff and lots of tasks to do, you can take a day of break and use it to relax or watch some cool movies or series. Today I would like to recommend you one of the best TV series that I've ever seen. This is of course a Spanish production, in general I have to admit that I like Spanish films and series. The title is "45 RPM". The action takes place in Madrid in the 1960s. The main plot concerns the founding of a rock&roll label by a producer Guillermo Rojas with the help of the guy who begin his singer's career and a girl who until now was only the company secretary. Throughout the story they are fighting for their dreams inside the complex of the music industry. I won't tell you more because I don't want to reveal the details. You have to take my word for it, it's a really good series and worth watching! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#stayathome ๐Ÿก

Living with cats ๐Ÿฑ