The end of the world? 😷

Currently, the whole world lives with only one terrifying subject, which is coronavirus. For some it's already a very boring and hackneyed issue, because how much can you hear about this one and the same, on the radio and on TV... But let's be honest... None of us probably thought that the virus from China would come to Europe and would begin to spread rapidly. At first I was calm because the virus was present in distant countries, far away from Poland. But unfortunately, over time, it began to appear in ever closer places, until it reached us. 


Everything would be quite good if the countrymen of each country became more responsible. Unfortunately, not everyone is aware of the fact that without being sick or having symptoms there is a possibility of being a carrier of the disease. People who traveled from China to Europe some time ago didn't exercise this caution and the situation now looks like it looks. And I'm very sorry about that (I think not only me) because our lives have changed 180 degrees. Many countries have decided to close borders, pubs, restaurants, universities and schools. It is recommended to stay at home, but some must go to work (if they still have it). The most terrifying situation is in Italy, which also makes me sad because I have many friends there. I am in constant contact with them and say that things are really serious and they are afraid of what will happen in the future. But I believe that they will find this strength within them to overcome these hard times. Italians are very loved and positive people and I hope that one day I will be able to visit them. So... As they say... Forza!

Things are not doing well in our country either. People spread a terrible panic, not to mention situations that take place in stores, where they are able to fight for toilet paper. I understand that this is a daily use thing and everyone needs it in their lives but I think that you don't have to buy 10 packages immediately as if it was to be an apocalypse. Fortunately, this is not only happening in Poland but all over the world. On the internet, pages are bursting at the seams of memes with toilet paper. If you haven't seen any yet, I invite you to watch, you can have a good laugh! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#stayathome 🏑

Living with cats 🐱

45 RPM! 🎸