Living with cats 🐱

Have you ever wondered what your life would look like without animals? I personally don't, I can't imagine my life without my beloved creatures! Ever since I can remember, there have always been animals: dogs, cats, parrots in my house. For some time there are only cats! Most of them are strays. And it doesn't bother me at all, I'm not sorry at all for not having a purebred cat, nothing of the sort! I am even happier living with the thought that I have helped them and as I can notice they are very grateful. 

I found one of them hit and abandoned on the road. He was in a very bad condition and unfortunately one paw could not be saved. It had to be amputated, but luckily the cat itself was saved and I can't imagine my life without her now. They give me and my family a lot of happiness (sometimes they go crazy obviously), but I'm sure the house would not be the same without them!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#stayathome 🏑

Warsaw trip! πŸ™