The role of music in our lives 🎧

Today's post will be about music! In one of my first blog entries, I've already mentioned some of my favorite artists, but now I would like to refer to what music means to us. It is said that it has a huge impact on human mood, which I completely agree with. We, listeners intuitively select songs that are right for us at a given moment. The felt level of energy and well-being decide that we choose to listen to specific music that helps to release our desired emotional state. Music largely affect the human psyche, thanks to which we feel its impact on our mood. What's more, the emotional state in which we find ourselves choosing a song is also important, because we always want it to harmonize with our mood at the moment.


Music is more than song, melody and words. It's also people and memories. I don't know about you, but I don't have many songs that I wouldn't associate with people or events from the past. Every time I turn on some, I immediately remind myself of all things related to them. For me, every song has a story. Sometimes the story is sad, sometimes is more joyful, but there is always something behind it and that's what makes it beautiful. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#stayathome 🏑

Living with cats 🐱

45 RPM! 🎸