What's wrong with our planet? πŸ‘½

Hey, today I would like to share with you what I saw recently, it was weird. So, about 3 days ago I was browsing Instagram (I always do it before bedtime, I read news or some interesting texts posted by people) and I came across Instagram Stories of one of the Spanish actors. He shared various videos that followers had sent him. In the videos you could see some strange objects moving in the sky and forming a strange cloud of smoke around them. Some of them changed colors, some were larger and the other smaller. At first I thought it was a joke or photomontage (nowadays people are capable of everything) but the videos were real, moreover, those weird objects were visible from different parts of the world, including Spain, Italy and Colombia. 


The day before yesterday he also published some films that followers had sent him, this time the recordings were accompanied by strange and loud sounds. The first time I heard it I couldn't believe it. It was so so so loud and weird that I can still hear it in my head. People who recorded it were also shocked and I could hear their fear through the trembling voice. Some of us would say that it may have been satellites, but trust me, it didn't look like this. I didn't see it personally, but those videos really impressed me, and I'm sure that I'm not the only one who got that anxious feeling that something was wrong. After that, I tried to find information about this phenomenon on the Internet, but unfortunately I didn't find anything. I just hope that we are safe. Coronavirus is enough!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#stayathome 🏑

Living with cats 🐱

45 RPM! 🎸