#balidream 🌴

In these hard moments for us, where we have limited possibilities and traveling is impossible, we can get carried away by fantasy and start planning next trips! As you probably already know, I am a great lover of travel and everything related to it. So sitting at home unfortunately doesn't help me at all. But there are also positive sides, I can sit down calmly, think about everything and start planning next trips. Today I will tell you about one of my biggest "dream destinations". 


Nature, nature and again nature! I know, it's everywhere, but I associate it with this place even more. Bali. For the first time I found out about the existence of this beautiful island from photos that presented the beautiful views and power of our mother nature. I can say that it was such love at first sight. Later, as it turned out, I realized that one of my favorite models is from Bali. So thanks to her and her instagram publications I was able to get to know this place more. I have the impression that people on the islands live by their rhythm and are very connected with nature. And this is the thing that convinces me the most, life without rush, at its own pace, without paying attention to who will buy a better car or who will get a better job. Only human being and nature. 

Comments

  1. My top3 is: Chile, NZ and Iceland mostly because of the same reasons

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#stayathome 🏑

Living with cats 🐱

Warsaw trip! πŸ™