June, last month! 😼

Ayy, time flies by so quickly without us knowing it. I remember when I was starting my studies, new university, new professors, new friends. And in a month it will be a year since I study in PoznaΕ„. The whole second half of the year at Uni was tough, and I feel that the last month will be even worse. 

We've already been told about all the exams. I'm terribly afraid, because of the whole virus stuff and online classes I don't feel prepared at all. I think that each of us tries to cope with this situation somehow, but the amount of work that we have is incredibly large. I hope that the professors will be quite lenient with us, and we, as students- we will do our best to pass all of the exams. 


In any case, I'm counting down the days to vacation! I feel a bit depressed because I was supposed to go to Spain for 3 months, but because of this virus stuff it probably won't be possible. I'm only comforted by the fact that the borders will be open and I will be able to go for at least one week. Keep your fingers crossed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#stayathome 🏑

Warsaw trip! πŸ™

Living with cats 🐱