No more eating meat?! 🧐

In recent weeks I have been thinking a lot about eating meat. I never thought deeper about it because my family had always eaten meat and as far as I know no one was ever a vegan or vegetarian. But I started to read more about it, watched various movies on the subject and began to limit the consumption of meat. 

After watching all these films, after seeing how animals are treated and in what conditions they are kept before being delivered to the shelves of stores, I almost vomited. In fact, when I ate meat, I never thought about it and I think that many of you don't pay attention to it either. But believe me, after all I saw, you would also change your mind, if only a bit. Of course, I don't want to persuade anyone here at this place, all the more so that you give up eating meat because I think it's an individual matter. But sometimes it's worth watching videos that show how everything we eat (in this case animals) is treated and in what conditions prepared before being on the shelves. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#stayathome 🏑

Living with cats 🐱

Warsaw trip! πŸ™