Happy New Year πŸŽ‰πŸΎ

Just a few days ago we were celebrating Christmas and in 2 days we have the end of the year! Seriously, I can't believe in such a fast transience of time. Sometimes it's nice to stop for a moment and pay attention to the fact that nothing will last forever and we should do our best to get the most out of our lives. And I think that the end of the year is exactly the time where we should look back, see what we have done and what we have not done, what we did well and wrong, but also what we should improve. 

Many people think that all these New Year's resolutions are worth nothing and most of them give them up after some time. However, I identify with those who consider this night the beginning of something new. I don't know how exactly it works, but such an examination of conscience of what happened last year and setting new goals sets me free and adds more motivation to action. If you've never done it or still think it's silly, try it because you can really do and achieve amazing things next year! 


Like every year, I will spend New Year's Eve in a group of friends without whom I can't imagine my life. And I just realized that I haven't seen some of them for half a year! First a long stay in Spain, then studies, some of us live in other cities, it happens... But even though we don't have time to see each other as often as we used to, we always spend New Year's Eve together. What's more, there is always something to talk about and laugh about. And through our conversations and stories we can see how much we have changed over this period of time. And it's beautiful, as you can see when your friends are happy and make their dreams come true. So for the new year I wish you all such beautiful friendships, taking care of yourself and making your life the way you dreamed it. Happy New Year, let's celebrate!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#stayathome 🏑

Living with cats 🐱

45 RPM! 🎸