My favorite Netflix series 📺

So today I will share with you my favorite series that you can find on Netflix. To be honest, I haven't seen much yet, while I'm studying and working I don't have much time to watch. But if I only find a moment and I want to relax and rest, I go to bed and turn on Netflix! If you don't know what platform this is, you have to check it out. You can find a lot of movies and series there that are normally hard to find on the internet. What's more, you can always choose the language in which you want to watch and read subtitles. So you can combine business with pleasure. While you are chilling you can also get some new words and interesting expressions. So if you don't have a Netflix account yet, create one! 


So the first series and the best that anyone could ever create is of course La casa de papel. At the beginning, I wasn't convinced about it, because the subject matter itself didn't make me feel like watching. But everyone was delighted with it and every friend of mine was recommending it to me. And what made me want to watch this the most? Of course, the fact that it is a Spanish series and the action take place in Spain. It consists of 23 episodes, each lasting about 45 minutes. The main plot of the series is the jump of the century- an assault on the Spanish mint. The plan of it was invented by a mysterious man under the pseudonym of Professor. And to do it, he recruits a group of eight criminals with different skills. When the plan is implemented, the Professor people occupy the facility and take hostages. After watching each episode, I just wanted more and more. Also, the emotions that accompanied me during each action played were amazing. When I thought that something would happen, suddenly events took a completely different course. And this is the point, that while I was watching I was full of emotions and impressions. So it has to mean that it is a good series! 


Another series that I also love is 13 reason why. It's a bit heavy, not because it's hard to understand, but because of the topics it touches. Even at the very beginning, the characters warn that if viewers have mental problems or struggle with depression, they should not watch it, or at least not alone, only in the company of their parents or friends. So this American series is about a high school girl that commits suicide after a series of unpleasant experiences with various people from her school. She recorded 13 tapes describing her story, in which she explains the reasons for her death. It also presents thirteen experiences that led the girl to decide to take her own life and each story is related to a different person. The series is moving and accurately depicts the problems faced by today's teenagers and which they don't always want to talk about or just have no one to confide in. Interestingly, the series won critical and public recognition for the topic. However, it was also criticized by some psychologists for the way it presents suicide and the sense of purposelessness and meaninglessness of life. 


Recently, I started watching the Alta Mar series. As the title suggests, it's a Spanish one. The main characters are two sisters who travel on a luxury cruise ship called Bárbara de Braganza from Spain to Brazil in the 1940s. At first, the seeming calm cruise begins to reveal to women secrets that they wouldn't dare to think about before. There are murders and killings of various people. The crew and passengers are beginning to worry about their own lives while trying to catch the perpetrator of these cruel events. In terms of scenery the series sometimes seems boring, because everything happens on the ship, but the plot, cast and their acting abilities make it up. I have one more episode to finish the first season, so I'm going to watch it now!



Comments

  1. O bella ciao, bella ciao, bella ciao, ciao, ciao!!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#stayathome 🏡

Living with cats 🐱

45 RPM! 🎸