Warsaw trip! ๐Ÿ™

Time for my favorite post about one of my hobbies (if I can call it like that, haha). I don't know if I've already mentioned, but I love taking part in all kinds of music events. Since I remember, whenever I had the opportunity and money I went to various concerts. Initially, those that took place in my city. But over time, I started traveling all over Poland to hear my favorite artists. I never go alone, always with one of my friends, so it's a nice way to spend time with them. But it's also a great opportunity to explore the city where the event is organized and of course what I like the most- I can meet wonderful people.

Of my group of friends I'm usually the one who wants to go to a concert and organize the whole trip. This time was different! One day a friend who I study with wrote to me and asked if I would like to go to Warsaw with her because Kelvin Jones will be playing there. I was a bit confused because I didn't know who he was and I had never heard about him before. But as I mentioned earlier... I love concerts and whenever I get the opportunity to listen to good music I use it. So... I found out something about this boy, checked his songs and decided to go with her! 

From the very morning I was unlucky... Before leaving I had an appointment with a doctor which lasted more time than I expected. When I came out of the doctor's visit I was pissed of, not only for the fact that I lost a lot of time, he didn't say anything specific about my illness. But it doesn't matter... I had a few minutes to get to the station. To my happiness, the train to Poznaล„ had already left. I couldn't go later because I wouldn't make it to the one which was going to Warsaw. Fortunately, my dad was so loved that he took me in his car directly to Poznaล„ station. I won't mention the fact that there were very big traffic jams and I was afraid if I can get there on time. Luckily, it turned out that the train to Warsaw was delayed. (I have to tell you that someone was watching over me that day, haha.) And yes, I did! Hello adventure! 

On arrival we went to eat something at one of the Italian restaurants. Then we got to the hotel which we had booked. We left our things, we prepared ourselves and went to the concert venue. The building from the outside was illuminated with decorative lamps which gave the place a magical charm.




In general, I thought the event would take place in a large concert hall, in fact it was a small pub-club. The building from the outside was illuminated with decorative lights which gave the place a magical charm. There weren't many people at Kelvin's show but I must admit that I wouldn't think that in such a small group you can have such a great time. As soon as he got on stage, all the girls started screaming and recording. Unfortunately, it annoyed me a bit that everyone stood with phones in hand taking photos and making videos. This is a nice kind of souvenirs and memories, but from my own experience I know that there is nothing more valuable than watching your favorite artist live, not through the device's camera. That's why I always try to take pictures only at the beginning and then put my phone deep in my bag. 

The whole evening was great, Kelvin's voice was even better than in the songs. At one moment he came down from the stage to the crowd and began to sing and play the guitar for us. Everyone was delighted with his performance. I think that he and his crew were satisfied with the Polish audience and they will come back to us soon! The next morning we had a train to Poznaล„. Fortunately, the journey passed well and peacefully. Finally, I add two videos from the concert. Enjoy! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#stayathome ๐Ÿก

Living with cats ๐Ÿฑ